Welcome

Please feel free to comment, correct me if I am wrong, or provide helpful tips of any kind


Nature in it's glory

Nature in it's glory

Nov 4, 2011

Fall Flames

Northern Flicker in part silhouette


The mind's eye sees more than it's physical counter part picks up.  This can include the brightness and contrast of color, details on the wings of a bird, or the slightest motion.  A camera can help to capture what the physical eye has missed.  In this post I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from this fall.  All but one of these images are modified to emphasize the natural beauty which prompted me to take the photos.

Color flow
Cascade of flame

Sometimes the light is just right to help capture that image on camera, and at other times the natural mix of colors help to frame a momentary scene almost perfectly.

Common Yellowthroat


White-breasted Nuthatch
Golden Flame

Enjoy,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment