Welcome

Please feel free to comment, correct me if I am wrong, or provide helpful tips of any kind


Nature in it's glory

Nature in it's glory

Mar 31, 2011

Wildlife portrait of the month: Mystery Hawk

The following are pictures of a hawk I have yet to positively identify.  It has been suggested to me that this is a Red Tailed Hawk and it was also suggested that it is a juvenile Swainson's hawk, partly from the pictures I presented and partly because of a description of the events surrounding the sighting of this hawk that I gave.  However I still have some doubts.  To see these pictures clearly just click on them.  What do you think?  Please leave a comment and let me know.

Perched Quietly
Turning
Red Tail Feathers coming in?
Wings Spread fully
In Flight






Enjoy,

Susan




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment